- This panel will feature Aerohive customers Bradley Chambers, director of IT for Brainerd Baptist Church and School and Phil Hardin, executive director of technology for the Rowan-Salisbury School System — recently ranked in the top 10 technology-savvy school districts nationwide in the Digital School Districts Survey. Both IT directors have overhauled their wireless networks with Aerohive to handle today’s 21st century classroom demands and will speak to how other school IT departments can optimize their network infrastructures to create mobile device friendly environments.
- The session will be held Monday, June 24 from 4:15–5:15 p.m. CT in the Technology Infrastructure Pavilion, Hall D at the San Antonio Convention Center.
- For more details on the speaking session, please visit the ISTE 2013 program page.
- Aerohive will be exhibiting its school-optimized and mobile device-friendly Wi-Fi solutions at Booth #12254. Aerohive helps simplify networking for K-12 and higher education customers across the nation by reducing the cost and complexity of campus deployments with award-winning, cooperative control, cloud-enabled Wi-Fi and routing solutions—critical for education customers with limited IT departments and budgets.
- Aerohive’s customers will also be presenting at the booth, discussing how they’ve leveraged Aerohive’s solutions throughout their school buildings, campuses and districts to support today’s 21st century learning environments. Highlights include:
* June 24, 11:00 a.m.: Bradley Chambers, Brainerd Baptist Schools. Read the full case study here.
* June 25, 11:00 a.m.: Phil Hardin, Rowan-Salisbury School System. Read the full case study here.
* June 26, 2:00 p.m.: Adam Seldow, Chesterfield Schools. Read the full case study here.